Kingdom Essentials 07/01/2021
1. I will love You, O Lord, my strength. The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer; My God, my strength, in whom I will trust; My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised; So shall I be saved from my enemies. ( Psalm 18:1-3)
2. The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life; Of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked came against me To eat up my flesh, My enemies and foes, They stumbled and fell. ( Psalm 27:1-2)
3. Unto the upright there arises light in the darkness; He is gracious, and full of compassion, and righteous. ( Psalm 112:4)
4. Your word I have hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You. ( Psalm 119:11)
5. Let not mercy and truth forsake you; Bind them around your neck, Write them on the tablet of your heart, And so find favor and high esteem In the sight of God and man. ( Proverbs 3:3-4)
6. For surely there is a hereafter, and your hope will not be cut off.
( Proverbs 23:18)
7. Then I saw that wisdom excels folly as light excels darkness
( Ecclesiastes 2:13)
8. Say to the righteous that it shall be well with them, For they shall eat the fruit of their doings. ( Isaiah 3:10)
9. Therefore thus says the Lord God: “Behold, I lay in Zion a stone for a foundation, A tried stone, a precious cornerstone, a sure foundation; Whoever believes will not act hastily. (Isaiah 28:16)
10. I will bring the blind by a way they did not know; I will lead them in paths they have not known. I will make darkness light before them, and crooked places straight. These things I will do for them, and not forsake them. (Isaiah 42:16)
11. The people who sat in darkness have seen a great light, and upon those who sat in the region and shadow of death Light has dawned.” (Matthew 4:16)
12. But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” ( Luke 11:28)
13. The lamp of the body is the eye. therefore, when your eye is good, your whole body also is full of light. But when your eye is [b]bad, your body also is full of darkness. ( Luke 11:34)
14.But He said, “More than that, blessed are those who hear the word of God and keep it!” ( John 15:3)
15.This is the message which we have heard from Him and declare to you, that God is light and in Him is no darkness at all.( I John 1:5)
16. I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.
( John 12:46)
17. For I am not ashamed of the gospel [a]of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek. For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, “The just shall live by faith.” (Romans 1:16,17)
18 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service.
And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. (Romans 12:1-2)
19. Therefore we must give the more earnest heed to the things we have heard, lest we drift away.
For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him, God also bearing witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts[c] of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will?
20. But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, His own special people, that you may proclaim the praises of Him who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; who once were not a people but are now the people of God, who had not obtained mercy but now have obtained mercy.
(1 Peter 2: 9,10)